- Ancient Egypt was not a mixed society.
- Ancient Egypt was PITCHED BLACK until the 7th century AD, when Indo Aryans called Arabs invaded from Central Asia.
- For 99 percent of Egyptian history, Egypt was as BLACK as Nigeria, as BLACK as Congo, and as BLACK as Senegal.
- King Tut was a dark skinned black man,
- Queen Tiye was a beautiful and EXTREMELY dark skinned woman.
- Hatshepsut was also very very very dark skinned.
- Even during the Ptolemaic period of Kemet, the Egyptians were primarily African.
- The fact that the most advanced civilization of human history was composed primarily of Black People is the most annoying and frustrating thing to white supremacist historians today.
Inspired by Carefree Black Girls Cabinet by KBthinks I made this because her post started off great but then it turned into one hell of a trash ass post once it caught attention so I made this one and added a few more to the post
My mom said I looked like a secretary
It’s my birthday and my plans got canceled now I dont know what to do with myself. Like Im in such a shity mood. I understand its a monday, but it’s also the last real day of summer. Like you think my friends would try to give a fuck. But, its whatever.
If you had a superpower what would it be?
How to keep yourself safe from iCloud hackers. Please make sure your auto photo sharing is turned off so that others don’t fall victim to having their photos stolen like those poor celebs.
Reblog to get the word out!
Not when you are laying around the house, not when you go to the grocery store, not when you sit in a classroom, not when you go to the gym. You are never obligated to get dressed up just so you are pretty for others.
Pretty is not the rent you pay to exist in the world as a woman.
ya hes cute…….but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruption in hierarchies of power that plague this world
When MLK said “I they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character" he was saying that ‘I hope one day that i can walk down the street without being stereotyped and killed’
Why would he be talking about white people.
In what world would be trying to fight for “white rights” or for white people to be treated ‘equally’ when they already had a majority of the power, what fucking sense does that make.